Plate shape defects
1. Beveling, pickling rolling, finishing, etc. Refers to the beveling of steel coils or strips when trimming the edges
2. Sickle bending Cold rolling, smoothing and smoothing The rolling force on both sides of the strip is unbalanced, the response time of the rolling force is lagging, or the roll gap is uneven (the roll gap is not well adjusted) or the raw material density and hardness are uneven.
3. Wave shape (subdivided into unilateral wave, double wave, medium wave, oblique wave, etc.) Cold rolling, smoothing and smoothing raw material density and hardness are not uniform, rolling force during rolling and roll bending force adjustment response is not fast or not It is caused by excessive fluctuations in the tension of the steel and strip steel. In addition, the large difference in the diameter of the upper and lower rolls will also cause waves.
4. Buckling Hot rolling, cold rolling, smoothing and leveling Uneven density or hardness in the thickness direction of the raw material, resulting in uneven plasticity on the upper and lower sides of the steel plate
1. Tower type crimping process
2. Bulge crimping process The edge of the steel belt is ultra-thin and forms a steel coil bulging during the continuous crimping process
3. Drum lugs crimping process For galvanized coils, if the edges are too thick, the two ends of the coil may bulge during coiling
1. Thickness tolerance, rolling process, inaccurate rolling control, etc.
2. Width short ruler Trimming process Causes of inaccurate trimming or defects in raw material edges
3. The length is out of tolerance, the steel plate slitting process, the reason for the control accuracy, etc.